Saturday, January 30, 2010

Women Private Part Waxing Plz Give Your Advice Its Important?

Plz give your advice its important? - women private part waxing

I am a boy and lost the bet and the nurse has to live with my sister on the whole body (including my favorites) and beauty treatments, wax, I would not go to the salon

So, after much begging and asking my sister has a further option is the option that the hair removal from legs, arms, chest and armpits at home, and I have to keep it with wax all summer (summer only just beginning to) also me every Saturday facials, manicures and pedicures, and the worst is when I'm home, I have been wearing skirts, I do not know what is worse


seriously this will happen, really

my sister is not in the mood for negotiations, "said the mother between her sister and I have done nothing against

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/o ...
my leg

i dont much time to decide what to do

I have this question on several occasions said that the majority of craft 1 Variant is better, but dont u think on my private parts of women would be shameful and painful wax

2 comments:

i_lyk_ca... said...

to the first. He has less time and only for the summer.

Ameen said...

First, they do not believe that private parties in the rooms
Then take the first option, but if I were you, I do not think and see what happens:)

Post a Comment