Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Does Oral Cancer Look Like Oral Cancer (Cancer Of The Mouth) At 13? Is It Possible?

Oral cancer (Cancer of the mouth) at 13? Is It possible? - what does oral cancer look like

I have a blister / sore on what one of my gums. It may be a void because there is no tooth, but I think if we in the development I looked at the symptoms of cancer of the mouth and blisters or sores could not, I had a few days, but. In addition, every time I swallow the painful blisters.


Anyway, my question is, is it possible oral cancer or cancer of the mouth, at the tender age of 13 years?

5 comments:

Double Dachshunds Owner said...

I do not want to worry about mouth cancer. Oral cancer usually occurs in heavy smokers who chew or snuff. You can have a sore mouth or in the gumline, it can be to come in a tooth, if it continues more than a few weeks, see a dentist.

Nicole L said...

I'm not sure what it is
But I'm sure it is not cancer. If your teeth brushed in a long time. Maybe you just press your chewing gum or just simply confused. To go to the dentist, with no improvements.
-Nicool
GOOD LUCK!

Too much information said...

Yes, especially if you started at five in diving. Other things it could be herpes or a sore in the mouth. Your doctor or dentist can tell you.

Hailee R said...

probably only a kanker sore (idk if I wrote this ritual ...) its normal 4 r, there are a couple of days, if u want 2 go away with salt in it, or rinsing with Listerine. soooooo badly burned but!

Lluvy said...

It's probably just a cancer sore ... but if it takes a long, long time and you get really worried just talk to someone.

Post a Comment