Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adopt A Pet Dog How To Adopt A Nephew From The Philippines?

How to adopt a nephew from the Philippines? - adopt a pet dog

Hello! My mother wants to adopt my cousin in the Philippines, residents, my mother and I are permanent residents (green card holder "), here in the USA. My question to take my mother to my cousin who is in the Philippines • Your parents are no longer with him and my mother feels bad for doing nothing, they asked me to investigate. This kind of sad, but anyway I hope someone can me step by step, or at least a page where I can information find about these types of animals. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Brazin t said...

Email Madonna or Brad and Angelina seems everything you need to know know know about the acceptance of foreigners.

Post a Comment