Friday, January 29, 2010

Radio Do Sytem Of Draw What Wires Do I Use On My CD Player When Fitting To My Car.I Only Have A 2 Speaker Sytem.?

What wires do I use on my CD player when fitting to my car.I only have a 2 speaker sytem.? - radio do sytem of draw

It seems to me a much speaker cable into the drive, as there are only two color-coded cables for each speaker, but used on the radio / CD, the installer, 2 pairs above and more (what a pair) I have one extra pair 2 Speakers were isolated, the red force of 12 volts primary () and earth (black) and another for a constant supply of memory.

2 comments:

a-ron said...

Usually yellow 12 volt .. The earth is black and the network will ignite. the son of pregnant Greens / Green W / black (rear left) ....... Purple / Purple W / Black (rear right ).... White / White W / Black (front left) ... and Gray / Gray W / Black (front right ).... Continuous run an external amplifier is blue with a white line .... Solid blue is for a power antenna ... some bundles son have a few ... I think it illuminte No brown or orange low .....

Audio Wizard said...

Which brand?

Post a Comment