Monday, January 25, 2010

Virus That Makes Your Neck Sore Really Sick But Its ONLY A Virus?

Really sick but its ONLY a virus? - virus that makes your neck sore

Okay, so I have great pain in the ear, nose, nose, throat pain. My ears are blowing

I went to the doctor and he said it was a virus and NyQuil and DayQuil work, but not .. In the bit-caps and only if swallowed .. I propose a leaf .. idk if that's why .. Oo
I feel like my throat is closed .. Barley and can talk, I gotta go to school Tuesday, so we have to find a better way, I drank a lot of orange juice (vitamin C: D), but Sting does not work, and not long ago
I found that drinking makes open my throat and feel better, so I a lot of soup, yogurt, apples, and healthy things to eat, because I do not want a fat pig IM by the curing time.
The doctor said something about something that I (near the throat next to me I can not remove almonds)
A week or 2 years I had it, but it was not so bad, and the other night I woke up sweating .. with grade 1 fever. Speaking of sweating, hot flashes. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

My doctor told me, because my time was due today(I did not know my time there, been a few months if it is still illegal), that my immune system to the type of closure may cause, and no work and somethingg) I've a pain in my neck and back last week, I do not know if anything on my period, or if it is a virus in circulation. Help?

1 comment:

Texas RN said...

Drinking hot tea with honey helps to soothe the throat and can find something to drink, like Thera-Flu (there is a version in powder form, that the water is warmer than the hot chocolate does, but certainly not with honey or sugar, because it A small tasting foul) ... Work for a sore throat! What NyQuil and DayQuil, you should just swallow, chew the gel capsules or tablets ... they do not bring this product into your system faster.

Drinking lots and lots of rest was the best deal you can do to help healing. I hope you feel better soon!

And to answer another question that you do not ... of your menstrual cycle does not alter the immune system. Two different things. , 0) certainly a virus ...

Post a Comment