Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Woman Vajina Image Female Help: I Wasmakking Out With Girl And Her Vajina Smelled Really Bad?

Female help: I wasmakking out with girl and her vajina smelled really bad? - woman vajina image

It was a very bad smell. It smelled like a dead animal. I put my fingers in the vaj, so I took a deep breath with a finger. It smelled so terrible. It was so bad, I changed the sheets before going to bed.

I ran to give her mouth, but after I felt it did not continue with it.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of the smell for the next time. She said that before to my home shower. Is there a method you can do to clean it. Its smell real juice. The field is empty (save for the wedding), so I doubt it really has an STD.

I really want to help women in this case.

7 comments:

fletcher l said...

It sounds as if he Vaginal Bactronosis! It is a condition in which weighs the bad bacteria to good bacteria in the vaginal area. I have to go to the doctor and have to write a prescription for the pill Diflucan, about 7 Terazol Cream, and must be purchased over-the-counter medications shower with iodine treatment. Hope this helps out. But I do not recommend giving oral or, at least one or two months, until it disappears! T, if they do not disappear by then, then something is wrong! Fletcher Out!

∞ ♥ Sniffie ♥ ∞ said...

Tell him to try these products:

http://hsg-win.co.za/comp-femagene.php

This is an intimate soap and towels, etc.

chelleig... said...

You may have a yeast infection, urinary tract infections, or just a shower in order to. It is necessary to let you know what a decent way, not all here.

seeXXy said...

.. uhmm he said stunck?: S
she should wear and underwear made of cotton
sure you can in a sort of smell of gunpowder .. : S get

Rick A said...

LOL !!!!!!!!

Sabine T said...

Are you a virgin?

random guy said...

Fish

Post a Comment