Sunday, February 7, 2010

Polish Women Have Big Boobs Why Are Polish People Such Brutes?

Why are polish people such brutes? - polish women have big boobs

Read everything before you all crazy. particularly in the area of Poland, the United Kingdom, which had enrolled about 9 (as in postponed and then placed in another, 9 of Poland in a row, lucky us!) ALL Neighbors Polish Jai lived 5 years in the House of IM , loud music playing all Combat 11 9 or COLOCKS in the mornin, i wouldnt mind if the music was decent, some of his strange Satanic dance ****** **** like Singin. I'm in school mornin I do not know how many times we have called the police, all other neighbors have threatened the inhabitants of 9 house.also Haave living in different when I went home to sleep My friends, neighbors were worse than my guitar playing and singing drunkely, we could hear the girls and spent the night Laughin not sleep at all. and Polish women are so ugly, I CUS they're friendly, but also how to dress like them to work at night. (I have big breasts and a good place), so that when comments always walkin Passin (boys) and lookin at my ***, bein generally BRUTES, Ive had a gang of 5 of them follow me, I swear to God, I thought he would rape her, as it was dark. I know that I am, I went to a party in the city (talk about 12 ESH), followed by one, and laugh, they were a little behind me and when I reach the corner behind me, and that I my friends house about 20 minutes, I changed course and held on the street until I back from my friends somewhere and disappeared. I never Carryin lakes, some Polish players do not have a beer and talking loudly or pervets, or games, loud music, etc. So please do not say that I do not know much more sophisticated, Polish people, because I live in the area relatively realllyyy taken have (and) still every day, so I wonder why they act so. Have you had bad luck, or am expereience?

3 comments:

גאווה ג 'מייקני. said...

Try the entire Polish population, while only 1 person?

DC said...

chavs sounds right.

The thing is - the poorest of Poland, go to the United Kingdom, not the middle class and good manners.

You should buy a Taser if they really feel raped. the report.

Steven Abdul عبد said...

I think I have not met many Eastern Europeans to do?

Post a Comment