Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poptropica Mmog A Game Similar To Fusion Fall?

A Game Similar to Fusion Fall? - poptropica mmog

I searched everywhere for a good MMORPG similar to the collapse of the merger. I have tried Wizard 101, but I later I learned that there playing against God, then stopped. They are games that have already tried:
Runescape, wow (never tried and can not play, my friend told me that he played so well that they are not 11 years)
Club Penguin
Poptropica
Gia online
And the games do not like it and never tried, but not like:
Dofus
Dragon 9
Dragon Oath
Luna 2
And I do not like games that are perverse back in the 11

1 comment:

Twilgiht must DIE said...

hmm try this
www.maidmarian.com sherewood dungeon and play.

U can find me in the server room and a saphffire
to change the room room / join1 then click the Enter button

oh yeah still at a teleport in (or start at 1 Teleport.

to speak or type, which means u, then click Enter

Post a Comment