Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorority Handcuffs Mostly For College Students: Would You Be Willing To Let A Fraternity Or Sorority Handcuff You?

Mostly for college students: Would you be willing to let a fraternity or sorority handcuff you? - sorority handcuffs

Suppose you want a fraternity or sorority, and are bound as part of his initiation process to join with handcuffs behind his back and walked on campus. Are you ready to go this route, assuming that everyone knows who is part of the initiation ritual? If so, you are nervous or excited about? I hope your answer, my darling.

6 comments:

Lacy C said...

I would. It is a privelages my opinion, joined in jusgt if it does not affect me or the things bad for me would be good. When people see me around campus IM sure you know what's new and I've seen before, so no big deal

freakygu... said...

First, I would not be so stupid to prove by all this shit in a hurry just to stay I'm good enough to go a little heard. Second is the amount that willing to tolerate the humiliation? Do you want to jump off a bridge if it is part of the press? enough said.

me1c01ci... said...

No will not handcuffed.

forthurs... said...

You can not buy true friends, and that's all, what Frats.

tampasmi... said...

No, why you think the "friends" or "brother" or "sister" with people who humiliate you conscious? On foot, it is his own person.

icandaze said...

Hmm ... I am now in school, and I never let my handcuffs. What happens if you are able to understand and take a picture of her? Shame on you for the rest of your life for what? a fraternity or sorority that does not make the effort ...

Post a Comment