Thursday, December 31, 2009

Petite Separates What Dress Would Look Best On My Body Type?

What dress would look best on my body type? - petite separates

I'm pretty short 5'2 "and rather thin (92 pounds). My measurements are 32A-25-32. I looked to see what sounds best on a good body type, but they all seem too thin Misty independent (not a lot of small / thin) ... I've tried to combine them to think, but for example, with the air, which do show on its feet, get bigger, but I do not know how good that the legs are relatively thin. suggestions?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello Sora

They have almost the exact steps that I am only 1 cm shorter!

As you only natural that I'm short. Im in my twenties, and people often think in the young because they are small.

I do not find many clothes more to my taste. But I think this kind do not cut dresses, halter. Take them with a rope or gel bra pludge break locomotives Nice. Holders, there is little possibility for large asset such as shoulders and chest, and makes our eyes much bigger than that is always a good thing!

Lenghth knee or mini looks better. If you have a slender legs and show them what I think!

Other Clothing. Appropriate style hipster skinny jeans look good. slightly flared / boot cut on my foot with a pair of heels - the legs makes a lot more than they are.

I noticed that someone has been mentioned with pinstripes, a good idea. It is true that your legs look longer, but from expereince in the past when I tried to see your legs Skinner, for say, apart from ID, bstay away from is new from the ground up!

Always wear clothes that are well equipped and show how his little thing - we only loose coils and a gift.

Enjoy!

X

pomowner said...

I would do anything that makes ur legs look a little bit, but wear this kind of restrictions at the top and then fall into a line of A-.

KERA said...

List of legs, the picture bigger. The only decrease is if you have thinner legs. The only suggestion I have to ask for lean legs. Even if sometimes thin legs are better than one depends. You can wear high heels if you think your size is a problem.

Post a Comment