Monday, December 21, 2009

Nyc Travel Guide If You Live In NYC, Could You Be My Mentor/advisor To Ask Tons Of Questions 4 Upcoming Visit To The Big Apple?

If you live in NYC, could you be my mentor/advisor to ask tons of questions 4 upcoming visit to the big Apple? - nyc travel guide

I was in New York at 2x, but this time I'm taking the Guide "travel" to my old 2 daughters, the eldest sister, my niece and my mother 64 years (in wheelchair) to. I am in a panic because they never had in New York and we are in a larger budget. I shall be 10 seats on Skybus, the fee $ 31 per, but need time great help to the best way to Stewart International City know (thought to train bus GCC), but during the night Sunday, as we can go back to Stewart? (no bus / train nite at sunset and can not) to My'm return by bus or train, in the period up to 8 hours flight. Need help with other problems as well .... I need a generous, knowing the New York or travel guru .. Weekend travel April 1, '08. But I prefer things planned for the minute, written instructions, etc. Purchase advance tickets for all the help available !!!!! Please

No comments:

Post a Comment